Warranty and Aftersales Support
- Please first refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Send us an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on (07) 3395 8002
- If you are in Brisbane, visit our office during business hours
Warranty and Service
- Domestic Juicers: The motor is covered by a 10 year warranty, parts are covered by a 2 year warranty
- Commercial Juicers: The motor and parts are covered by a 1 year warranty
- If you have purchased a Hurom juicer from a retail store such as Myer and you are having issues, please DO NOT return your juicer to store. Contact us directly for troubleshooting/return instructions.
- To file a warranty claim, please complete the online warranty claim
- Replacement Parts can be purchased from our Online Shop
- If you need help identifying your model, email a picture of your juicer, and a picture of the labels on the base of the juicer to email@example.com
When considering a Hurom purchase, please be aware of overseas Hurom products that are being offered for sale by unauthorised sellers both within Australia and abroad. These products may be counterfeit; they may contain foreign AC plugs; and they will not have passed Australia Electrical Approvals. Subsequently, they will not be covered under warranty.