The Hurom Cold Press Juicer is no ordinary juicer. It is significantly better for your health and
vitality, so much so, that many doctors recommend Cold Press Juicing for all types of health problems including cancer.
The intake of fruit and vegetables is extremely important for our health and wellbeing. They are not only abundant in essential vitamins, minerals and dietary fibre but also enzymes and phyto-chemicals, powerful agents providing defense against aging, fatigue, and disease. However, according to the Australian Heart Foundation fewer than 10% of Australians eat the daily recommended amount of fruit and vegetables. Understandably, with the busy schedules of today’s working population it’s almost impossible to pack the recommended amount of fruit and vegetables into our diet.
Juice is a great way to overcome this and consume your required daily intake of fruit and vegetables in one glass.
According to ‘Food Industry & Nutrition’, there is no better way to absorb vitamins, enzymes and minerals from fruit and vegetables than by drinking juice. Studies have shown that the absorption rate is up to 4 times higher and digestion times are also significantly improved. Furthermore a cold pressed juice retains up to 5 times more vitamins, nutrients, minerals and anti-oxidants than juice from blenders.
A Hurom Cold Press Juicer gently squeezes and presses its ingredients, without using blades. Fast spinning blades from a blender create heat when they spin. This heat destroys the live, digestive enzymes which help break down food for easier digestion. Vitamin C is a major component of juice which is sensitive to both heat and light. When the juice is exposed, its levels of vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals are reduced.
Why a Hurom Slow / Cold Press Juicer
- Hurom is the Number 1 Slow/Cold Press Juicer brand in the World. (Source: Euromonitor International Ltd - Consumer Appliances 2017)
- Since 2010 Hurom has sold over 9 million juicers (globally)
- Hurom delivers the highest possible yield saving you time and money
- Korean made from only the highest quality components
- Cold Press Juice does not separate like traditional juice
- Cold Press Juicer is better tasting and much healthier
- Advanced patented technology; not cheap copies
- As the Global Leader, Hurom also manufactures juicers for other companies including Smeg, Oscar, Omega & Nama
- Capable of making nut milk, ice-cream, sorbet & smoothies (model dependent, refer to comparison chart)
- Whisper quiet; operates at less than 60 decibels
- Uses up to 80% less power than a 750 watt high-speed juicer
- Super quick and easy to clean - just rinse under a tap
- Available in a range of models and colours
- 10 Year Warranty on Motor, 2 Years on Parts
Fruits: From soft fleshy strawberries and blueberries to citrus and harder fruits like apples, pineapple and pears, Hurom makes creating the best, tastiest fruit juices child's play. Kids love it – and when they make their own juice, getting them to eat healthier is suddenly so much easier!
Vegetables: Enjoy the incredible taste and health benefits of Cold Pressed vegetable juice with maximum living nutrients and enzymes. Juicing all your favourites such as leafy greens, celery, beetroot, carrot and root vegetables is now hassle-free.
Nut Milks: Make delicious raw nut milks from almonds, pistachios, brazil nuts and more. Simply soak nuts overnight, rinse and place in your Hurom along with water and your favourite sweetener such as dates, vanilla pods, cacao or cinnamon powder. There is no need to blend or strain; your Hurom does it all.
Wheatgrass: Get the most from juicy, nutrient-packed wheatgrass – easy and fast!
Smoothies: The Alpha Series comes with its own dedicated smoothie strainer. Simply close the Juice Cap and mix all your favourite ingredients into a delicious, healthy and great tasting smoothie.
Ice Cream: From Ice Cream to Frozen Yoghurt and Sorbet, Hurom can do it all. Check out more at our recipes page.
EASY INTAKEWith a glass of Hurom juice,
you can easily ingest more of the daily
recommended amount of 7 plates of
fruits and vegetables!
HIGHER ABSORPTION RATECompared to eating fruits and vegetables,
drinking them in juice-form increases
the nutrient absorption rate by four times.
EVEN SEEDS AND PEELSEnjoy even more nutrition
in your fruit and vegetable juice,
by including the nutrients of seeds